Acquired in 2019, the redeveloped creative office project Mosaic in San Diego, California offers a gathering place for creativity, innovation, and communication in the workplace. At Mosaic, a diverse range of businesses, individuals and talents intersect to form something greater than their individual parts. A workplace built for the new world.
- Acquired 62,009 SF creative office building in the Rancho Bernardo submarket of San Diego, CA in October 2019
- Purchased for $14.25M ($236/SF) and 6.38% cap rate in October 2019
- Exceptionally visible location at the highly trafficked intersection of Bernardo Center Drive and Camino del Norte, with immediate access to the major transportation corridor of Interstate 15
- Located in one of San Diego’s strongest and fastest-growing submarkets with world-class corporate neighbors such as Apple, HP, Sony, Northrup Grumman and General Atomics
- Invested in comprehensive value add plan including new spec suite, signage, landscaping and re-branding of the asset
- Now 100% leased following reposition with in place weighted average lease term (WALT) of 6 years.