Bonita Point is a 59,000 square foot grocery and drug anchored neighborhood shopping center highlighted by the tenancy of Rite Aid, Starbucks, Wells Fargo, Chipotle and shadow anchored by grocery store, Ralphs. The center is situated in a highly desirable trade area with 29,000 residents in a 1-mile radius with average annual incomes of $105,000.
- Purchased 58,761 SF grocery and drug anchored shopping center in San Diego County, CA for $30.65M ($522/SF) in December 2019
- Acquired the property “off-market” from the original developer who maintained the property in excellent condition since its construction in 1989
- National credit tenant roster including Rite Aid, Wells Fargo, Chipotle, Starbucks, Verizon, Navy Federal Credit Union and Ralphs* (not a part)
- Sits at the signalized intersection of Otay Lakes Road and East H Street both of which feature attractive traffic counts of 30,000 cars per day.
- Situated in an affluent trade area with 29,000 residents in a 1-mile radius with average annual incomes of $105,000, significantly above average incomes in San Diego County
- The center is comprised of 27 tenants (55% of which are credit)