Anthology on Division is a 3 building, mixed use project with 89 units and over 15,000 square feet of vibrant commercial space. Anthology is located in the heart of Portland’s most desirable Southeast neighborhood along the sought-after Division Street corridor known as the epicenter of Portland’s best restaurant scene.
- Acquired 89 units and 15,000 SF of high quality retail
- Developed in 2013/2014 in A+ Southeast Portland location along the Division Street corridor known as the epicenter of Portland’s “foodie” / restaurant culture
- Portland’s Southeast Division Street was named one of the “10 Best Foodie Streets in America” by Food & Wine magazine
- Retail anchored by 2 of Portland’s most iconic retailers Salt & Straw (ice cream) & St Honoré (bakery)
- LEED Platinum certified buildings (energy & resource-efficient) resulting in reduced operating & turnover costs and higher demand from “green” focused renters
- Immediate access (15-minute bike ride) to Portland’s adjacent employment and education hubs (Walk Score 92, Bike Score 100 = “walker’s / biker’s paradise”)