Col. Bosques de las Lomas C.P. 05120 México, D.F.
• Co-founded by SENTRE and Lorenzo Berho in 1998
- Developer, owner and operator of industrial real estate in Mexico
- Early investment from Ned Spieker, GE Capital and CalPERS
- Focus on tenants with investment grade credit in diversi ed industries
- Nestle, Nissan, Bombardier and Chrysler all Top 10 Tenants by GLA
- IPO in 2012 (and follow on rounds) valued at $700M of public equity
- Grown from 100,000 square foot building to 20.8M square foot portfolio
- One of Mexico’s leading industrial real estate developers and operators
- Targeting 36M square foot portfolio by 2020
• 100,000 square foot portfolio grown to 20 MM square feet with a portfolio value of over $1B.